Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Farmers' Table

February got away from me, and I didn't get the interview done, so I hope to have two for you in March. Today I sat down with Austin Rohrs and Denny Weber, both juniors at South O'Brien High School, also with us was their FFA adviser Mr. Eric Kumm. These are wonderful young men! Every time I have interviewed members of the FFA I have wished to go back in time to high school and join. This time was no different.

We talked about what they've been up to in FFA and how they think it will benefit them down the road in what ever careers they choose.  
Check this out on ChirbitListen and enjoy!



I will add that my equipment is still primative, I have a lovely little mixer and additional mics picked out on Amazon, but haven't bit the bullet yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment